Procedure for Publishing/Posting or Broadcasting
- When the materials are to be used for publication and republication, or used as illustrations for any publication, DVD, internet, TV program, exhibition and such, the pre-authorization by the Center is required.
- When you have decided the exact use for publication or broadcasting,
please send a request form to use materials for publication/ broadcasting (Type-3) to the Open Research Center for Minamata Studies down below beforehand.Address:
The Open Research Center for Minamata Studies, Kumamoto Gakuen University
2-5-1 Oe, Chuo-ku, Kumamto 862-8680, Japan Note: Please write “Request Form for Using Enclosed” on the front of an envelope.
- Please allow one to two weeks for the steering committee of the Open Research Center for Minamata Studies to consider the request.
- The Center provides no service of lending the materials. Photography should be done in the reference room on the first floor of the On-site Research Center for Minamata Studies in Minamata city.
- We apologize in advance for the case that your preferred date for photo shoot is not available.