Reference Room Usage Guide
- 10：00 - 12：30 ､ 13：30 - 16：00
- Tuesday – Friday
- 6 days (the 3rd week of May) for annual inspection
Winter holidays defined by the University
Summer holidays defined by the University
A temporary closing due to various reasons is announced on the News from the Reference Room.
Procedure and reminder
- Please make sure that the material you need is stored in the Center and please read through the acceptable use policy before coming.
- Please fill out The Conditions of Publication and Use of Broadcasting Materials and submit it to the front desk personnel at the Center upon arrival.
- Please lock your belongings in a designated locker.
- Only pencils and a notebook can be brought with you so as to prevent from damaging any stored material. Neither fountain pens nor ballpoint pens are permitted.
- As for a request to copy any material, please show it to the staff in charge to determine if it can be copied or not.
- In case that it can be copied, the name of the material, the reference number, the number of the volumes and the number of the copies you need should be filled in the space provided on the request form to view materials (Type-1). Then, please submit it to the above person.
- Copying is not available if there is a possibility of any damage to the material; however, photographing may be acceptable for research-only purpose.
- When photographing, please submit a request form to copy image materials (Type-2) to the above person.
- Any material removed from the stacks must be returned to the front desks.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed in the reference room/corner.
- Any material is for use only within the library. Please do not carry it out of the room.
- If you refer to any material from the collections in your thesis, we would request that you provide the Center a copy of your thesis before publication.
The Open Research Center for Minamata Studies, Kumamoto Gakuen University
2-5-1 Oe, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto 862-8680, Japan